Definitely not. The cervix is a very, very small opening. While FLEX contains the menses close to the cervix, it will not cause fluid to go back up into the uterus.
Articles in this section
- How do I insert and remove FLEX?
- What is FLEX?
- Can you recycle FLEX disc?
- What is FLEX disc made of?
- Is FLEX disc biodegradable?
- Where can I purchase FLEX disc?
- Can you pee, poop, swim, and sleep while wearing FLEX?
- How long can I wear FLEX?
- Is FLEX safe to use?
- Is my menstrual blood going to be pushed back up into my uterus?