FLEX menstrual discs are comprised of two different medical-grade polymers, one in the rim (the black outer ring) and one in the catch (the clear center). Both of these materials are medical-grade, hypoallergenic, inhibit bacterial growth, and are free of BPA and natural rubber latex so you can rest assured that you are using only safe materials in your body.
Articles in this section
- Are you nervous to try FLEX?
- How long can I wear FLEX?
- How do I insert and remove FLEX?
- What is FLEX?
- Is FLEX disc reusable?
- Can you recycle FLEX disc?
- What is FLEX disc made of?
- Is FLEX disc biodegradable?
- Where can I purchase FLEX disc?
- Can you pee, poop, swim, and sleep while wearing FLEX?