FLEX menstrual discs are comprised of two different medical-grade polymers, one in the rim (the black outer ring) and one in the catch (the clear center). Both of these materials are medical-grade, hypoallergenic, inhibit bacterial growth, and are free of BPA and natural rubber latex so you can rest assured that you are using only safe materials in your body.
Articles in this section
- Are you nervous to try FLEX?
- What is FLEX disc?
- How do I insert and remove FLEX disc?
- How long can I wear FLEX disc?
- FLEX discs + hands-free emptying
- What happens if FLEX disc is worn for more than 12 hours?
- What is FLEX disc made out of?
- Is FLEX disc safe to use?
- Is FLEX disc reusable?
- Can you recycle FLEX disc?